- Des-gamma carboxy-prothrombin (DCP)
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
- Is liver-related mortality reduced by screening?
- Is surveillance in patients with cirrhosis cost-effective?
- Population to be screened
- Serum alfafetoprotein (AFP) levels
- The AASLD indicates surveillance for non-cirrhotic HBV-carriers with signs of liver inflammation
- Treatment of patients with cirrhosis and HCC
- Treatment of patients with normal livers
ASJC Scopus subject areas