Sindrome di Klinefelter ed epilessia occipitale benigna dell'infanzia

Translated title of the contribution: Klinefelter' syndrome and benign childood epilepsy with occipital spikes

A. Cassetti, M. Santucci, V. E. Tzolas, S. Giovannini, P. Giovanardi-Rossi

Research output: Contribution to journalArticlepeer-review

Abstract

We report a case with Klinefelter's Syndrome and early-onset childood epilepsy with occipital spikes (Panayotopoulos type). The karyotipe is 47, XXY in 89% of the mitoses and 48, XXYY in the rest of the cells (11%). The child experienced three crises between 5 and 8 years characterized by longlasting, eyes deviation, loss of consciousness, vomiting and right hemiconvulsions.

Translated title of the contributionKlinefelter' syndrome and benign childood epilepsy with occipital spikes
Original languageItalian
Pages (from-to)81-83
Number of pages3
JournalBollettino - Lega Italiana contro l'Epilessia
Issue number118
Publication statusPublished - Oct 2002

ASJC Scopus subject areas

  • Clinical Neurology

Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of 'Klinefelter' syndrome and benign childood epilepsy with occipital spikes'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.

Cite this