Vesical Imaging Reporting and Data System (VI-RADS) score is a novel imaging tool able to differentiate superficial from muscle-invasive bladder cancer before transurethral resection of bladder tumor (TURBT). Within the category of high-risk non–muscle-invasive bladder cancers, VI-RADS could differentiate those not needing repeated TURBT (Re-TURBT) from those who should definitely not miss Re-TURBT.
- Bladder cancer
- High-risk non–muscle-invasive bladder cancer
- Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging
- Muscle-invasive bladder cancer
- Repeated transurethral resection of bladder tumor
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumor
ASJC Scopus subject areas